California Closets, NY
We believe exceptional design transforms people's lives. We see home as more than a place - it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at California Closets is rooted in our commitment to offer quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.
We have more than 40 highly qualified design consultants who guide customers through the California Closets process from the initial inquiry, through the design stage, and installation, collaborating with the client every step of the way. They are committed to unrivaled customer service and believe that exceptional design can bring organization and happiness to their clients’ lives.
Our design consultants use the latest technologies to illustrate and bring 3-D storage designs to life for all areas of the home. They are regional experts who understand local nuances and trends, and provide tailored expertise and personalized solutions based on a client’s style, passions and collections.
California Closets is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of our design team in the Nassau/Queens county area. We offer a salaried training program, provide you with leads and make appointments based on your availability and proximity to the client.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or our showroom, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home.
Design Consultant Responsibilities
• Provide a luxury experience for California Closets clientele through product expertise and elevated service
• In-home sales and consulting
• Measuring of client’s closets/home offices/rooms
• Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
• Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
• Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
• Own all phases of the client experience from initial contact through product delivery
• Represent the California Closets brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
• Tuesday-Saturday work week or a combination of 5 work days
Design Consultant Qualifications and Skills
• Successful sales track record
• Passionate about design and helping people get organized, detail oriented
• Outgoing personality, ability to make customers feel comfortable
• Confident and able to make the sale
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer savvy
• Exceptional salaried training program
• Company provided leads, no cold calling
• On-going training and support
• A fun, flexible and rewarding career
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/401k with match
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
California Closets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :