Huitt-Zollars, Inc. / Architects
Huitt-Zollars has a Healthcare Architect
position with our Healthcare Studio in our Irvine and Los Angeles, CA
office. This role prepares and reviews design and construction
documents and specifications in support of project managers. The successful
candidate will have knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning,
building codes and building materials for healthcare projects. This role is a
great opportunity to advance your architectural career.
HZ is a leading AEC firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Simultaneous work on a minimum of 2-3 projects all phases from programming through project closeout on schedule.
- Coordinate development of project design with project managers and consultants.
- Monitor construction progress through on-site inspection and review.
- Supervise and guide the work of architectural designers assigned to projects including performance evaluations and adherence to firm's policies and procedures.
- Interface with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Select and recommend project materials.
- Manage design and/or detail of building assemblies and components.
- Travel to construction job sites and client meetings as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Construction Science/Management
- Minimum 5 year's architectural design experience in institutional projects – Healthcare preferred
- Professional architectural license in the state of California (Other jurisdictions will be considered and 3 additional years of comparable experience may be considered in lieu of licensures.)
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, other 3D Modeling, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Ability to prepare architectural documents and specifications for projects
- Ability to work in a team environment and present in a meeting
- Ability to read redlines and modify BIM models or drawings
- Ability to write clearly to communicate technical issues and design ideas
- Ability to design printed and digital documents
- Knowledge of building design and construction means, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of architectural history, current architectural design discourse, and sustainabe design
HZ offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: LA112
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6ztq63fknqd2kmmr
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :