Custom Concrete Company Inc
Forefront Surveying and Engineering
Forefront Surveying + Engineering is seeking a licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) to lead our survey team. The individual will have experience in conventional surveying, digital terrain models, reality modeling, GPS processing, 3D data collection and processing, ALTA and topography surveys, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage land surveying projects (civil projects, new site construction, etc.)
- Manage and lead the field survey crew and office technicians
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Build client relationships and manage projects to meet schedule and budget goals
- Review work performed by survey technicians in Civil 3D
- Individual must be licensed in Indiana.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of ALTAs, boundary, topographic, and construction surveying
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong managerial and effective communication skills in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Forefront Surveying and Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without discrimination in regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. Forefront Surveying and Engineering will comply with its obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :